PRACTICAL PISTOL – ACCURACY & ACCOUNTABILITY
November 18 @ 9:30 am - 4:00 pm| $150
PLEASE NOTE There is a $50 DEPOSIT upon registration.
(all deposits are transferable but not refundable)
Balance of $100 due on the day of the class – CASH ONLY!
RANGE ACCESS BEGINS AT 9:15AM. PLEASE BE THERE NO LATER THAN 9:30AM FOR SET UP AND SAFETY BRIEFING.
NO ADMITTANCE BEFORE 9:15AM.
All students must have their NY pistol permit.
This class will help build skills & techniques in relation to accurate shooting and shot placement for the beginner, or intermediate shooter. Students will learn proper sight alignment, and sight picture as well as accurate bulls eye shooting with traditional defensive pistols at various distances. This is also a great opportunity for the advanced shooter to refresh and practice their skills as well as learn something new.
All students must have a valid current New York State issued pistol permit, understand and be able to successfully maintain all shooting safety fundamentals.
Students are expected to arrive no later than 9:30am for set up and range safety briefing.
The class curriculum contains:
– Basic pistol safety fundamentals.
– Range safety, orientation and proper range protocol.
– Shooting fundamentals (grip, stance, breath control, trigger control, hold control, sight picture and sight alignment, follow through).
– Dry fire / live fire drills.
– Reloading techniques.
– Strong hand and weak hand shooting.
– Accuracy and speed development drills.
– Engaging multiple targets.
– Gear discussion/selection.
– Aternate shooting positions
All students must bring:
– Semi-automatic pistol or revolver of their choice.
– Minimum of 400 rounds of brass cased ammunition (no steel cased ammo).
– Quality eye and ear protection.
– Three magazines minimum with magazine carriers/pouch, etc.
– Pistol / caliber specific cleaning supplies or kit.
-Belt mounted, dominant side holster. — PLEASE NO flimsy nylon or cloth holsters. NO BLACKHAWK SERPA, FOBUS or UNCLE MIKE’S holsters. We recommend Blackpoint Tactical, Black Center Tactical, C&G Holsters, Stealth Gear USA, G-Code, or Raven Concealment. (Please visit our links page https://oftllc.us/friends-link
– notepad or notebook with pen
– An open mind, humble, willing to learn attitude!
This course is limited to 16 students only. First 16 to buy tickets will attend.
CUSTOMER REFUND REQUESTS OR CUSTOMER CANCELLATIONS
Class Transfer: A minimum of 48-hour advance notice of event date must be given for us to reapply your deposit to another class of your choice.
Cancellation Refund: Refunds for 75% balance of deposit amount, if no transfer is possible, but ONLY if we are notified of the cancellation up to 48-hours in advance of event date.
No-Call/No-Show: Participants who do not show to the event without prior 48-hour notice forfeit their deposit.